HOW TO ORDER
How Much Should My Dog Eat?
Enter ideal adult weight for all dogs and estimated adult weight for puppies.
RawFedK9 began with the dream of being able to provide a more natural, convenient way to feed your dog a complete, balanced raw diet without breaking the bank or compromising quality ingredients.
Fill your pet's dish with exactly what they want!
Each order is 30 pounds total, which is made up of two, 15-pound boxes of 8-ounce raw dog food patties. Each 15-pound box is filled with 30 raw dog food patties each for a total of 60 - 8-ounce patties per order. Create your dog's favorite raw dog food meals by choosing their favorite proteins!
Looking to transition from potentially harmful kibble to a raw diet? Be sure to check out our Transition Pack first before going straight to these raw dog food patties!
Ordering is easy!
Select the Pure Meat raw dog food Protein choice for each of your 15-pound boxes to complete your 30-pound order.
Each one of our Pure Meat raw dog food patties is 100% muscle meat from the protein you selected and is conveniently ground, mixed and frozen into 8-ounce patties.
Read more about our different Complete Mix offerings and learn more about feeding dogs and pets raw meat.
Please see our INGREDIENTS tab above to see the difference between each of our Complete Mixes.
Complete Mix Formulas
- Beef: 80% Beef Chuck, Beef Hearts, Beef Trachea, 10% Beef Spleen, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney and 10% Beef Bone
- Pork: 80% Pork Loin, Pork Heart, Pork Snouts, 10% Pork Kidney, Pork Liver, Pork Spleen, 10% Pork Bone
- Chicken: 80% Chicken Breasts, Chicken Hearts, Chicken Gizzards, 10% Chicken Liver, 10% Chicken Bone
- Rabbit: 80% Rabbit Meat, 10% Beef Liver, Beef Kidney and 10% Beef Bone
- Salmon: 80%Salmon Fillet with Skin, 10% Beef Liver, Beef Kidney and 10% Beef Bone
- Trio: 80% Beef Chuck, Beef Hearts, Beef Trachea, Pork Loin, Pork Heart, Pork Snouts, Chicken Breasts, Chicken Hearts, 10% Beef Liver, Beef Kidney, Pork Kidney, Pork Liver, Pork Spleen, Chicken Liver and 10% Beef Bone
- Venison: 80% Venison Loin, 10% Beef Liver, Beef Kidney and 10%Beef Bone
- Duck: 80% Duck Breasts, 10% Beef Liver, Beef Kidney and 10% Beef Bone
- Quail: 80% Quail Breasts, 10% Beef Liver, Beef Kidney and 10% Quail Bone
- Turkey: 80% Turkey Meat, Turkey Hearts, Turkey Gizzards, 10% Turkey Liver and 10% Turkey Bone
- Bison: 80% Bison Chuck, Bison Heart, 10% Bison Liver, Bison Kidney, and 10% Bison Bone
- Beaver: 80% Beaver Meat, 10% Beef Liver, Beef Kidney, 10% Beaver Bone
- Kangaroo: 80% Kangaroo Meat, 10% Beef Liver, Beef Kidney, 10% Beaver Bone
- Lamb: 80% Lamb Meat, 10% Beef Liver, Beef Kidney, and 10% Beef Bone
- Disclaimer: Our Salmon is wild caught Atlantic, we take several precautions such as only Atlantic salmon and removing all offal as the Neorickettsia helminthoeca parasite generally lives in the offal (not always) and is typically only found in Pacific salmon. We also follow the FDA guidelines for selling raw fish which is to deep freeze for several weeks to ensure any bacteria/parasites are killed.
- Beef: 100% Beef Chuck
- Pork: 100% Pork Loin
- Chicken: 100% Chicken Breast
- Green Tripe: 100% Green Beef Tripe
- Washed Tripe: 100% Washed Beef Tripe
Placing Your Order
1. How do I order?
Select the complete raw dog food mix and correlating Protein choice for each of your 15-pound boxes to complete your 30-pound order. Each one of our Complete Mixes is an 80/10/10 Prey Model Raw dog food diet that is conveniently ground, mixed and frozen into 8-ounce patties. Please see our ingredients list to see the difference between each of our Complete Mixes.
2. How do I know what product to choose?
Are you new to raw feeding? If yes, please see our raw feeding guide to get started with your transition!
Already a raw feeder? If yes, our complete raw dog food mix patties or medallions are a fully balanced 80/10/10 dog food blend that is ready to feed. Each dog is different in the proteins that they prefer or that they may have allergies to. Choose according to what your dog prefers. If you are unsure which proteins your dog prefers, we recommend starting with our complete raw dog food mix Sample Pack to try different mixes and proteins to find what your dog loves most!
3. How do I know how much to order and how long will it last me?
Use our Feeding Calculator on any product page to calculate how much food your dog requires daily. This will help you determine how many days you will get out of each of our products that you order.
Subscription / Account Information
1. How to save 5% when subscribing?
Find your favorite RawFedK9 products and choose the Subscribe and Save option before adding to your cart!
2. Benefits of subscribing to RawFedK9 products
• You have complete control over your subscription
• From your subscription portal, you have complete control over your subscription. You can swap to a different product, change your ship date, and change the frequency of your shipments.
• You can also pause, cancel, or resume your order anytime with just a few clicks.
• You're guaranteed to pay the lowest price on Bully Max products
• You get a 5% discount on every order.
• It's FREE to join
• No signup fees, no cancelation fees, ZERO hidden fees. You pay the exact price that you see on the checkout page.
• Control the frequency of your shipments
• You can ship your subscription orders as frequently as you would like. With just a few clicks, you can pick the exact date you want your orders to ship.
• Getting too much product? Not a problem. From the subscription portal, you have the option of shipping a shipment.
3. How to login & manage your subscriptions
• When you create a subscription on rawfedk9.com, we send a link to your subscription portal via email.
• The email will be titled "Your recurring order charge confirmation from RawFedK9". Inside this email, there will be a "Manage Subscription" link.
• If you cannot locate this email, please contact customer support & request the link to manage your subscription.
• Ready to subscribe & save? Subscribe and save 5% on RawFedK9 products
1. How are your products made?
All of our products are made in small 1200Lb batches to ensure quality control. We start by weighing all of our different sources to guarantee a perfectly measured 80/10/10 dog food diet every time. Once our products are weighed, they are sent through our grinder, mixed, pattied, and then packaged before heading out to delivery.
2. Do you use HPP?
None of our products are High Pressure Pasteurized.
3. What do the patties weigh?
Each patty weighs about 8 ounces and medallions will vary from 2-3 ounces.
4. Are your products antibiotic and hormone-free?
All of our products are produced without administering antibiotic, steroid, and hormones.
5. Are your animals grass-fed?
Our animals are grass-fed and pastured-raised with the exception of winter months when some supplemental feeding may be required. ?
6. Do I need to add any supplements?
For an overall healthy pet, no. A balanced 80/10/10 dog food, nutrient-rich diet, made with quality ingredients has everything your dog requires. Pet's with certain diseases or health concerns may require additional supplements. We believe in Omega 3 fatty acids, glucosamine, and probiotics on an as-needed basis.
7. Do I need to add any fruits, vegetables, grains?
RawFedK9 is a Prey Model Raw diet and does not believe in feeding fruits, vegetables, or grains. Your dog's pancreas only produces a small amount of amylase. Feeding fruit and vegetables will put a strain on the pancreas as it attempts to break these things down as they are not designed to digest these. Not only that but carbs, and especially fruit can cause yeast issues due to the sugar. Allergies can be blamed on the inclusion of veg in the diet as well. Another important consideration is Omega 3. Omega 3 is very important for healthy brain function, eyesight, skin and coat condition, etc. Balancing Omega 3 and Omega 6 is important as Omega 6 is inflammatory and 3 is anti-inflammatory. Dogs require Omega 3s EPA and DHA whereas plants contain ALA. When a herbivore eats plants it can convert ALA to EPA and DHA and therefore when your carnivore eats the herbivore it gets the correct fatty acids it needs! Your dog cannot convert ALA to EPA and DHA.
8. Are all of your mixes a complete and balanced diet?
Yes! All of our complete raw dog food mixes are a fully balanced 80/10/10 Prey Model Raw diet.
9. What is the difference between The Original, The Variety, The Select and The Whole Prey Complete Mixes?
Please see our ingredients list under any of our products to see the different ingredients used in our Complete Mixes. All Complete Mixes are a fully balanced 80/10/10 Prey Model Raw diet and contain different ingredients to make up those ratios.
Shipping & Tracking
1. When will my product ship?
All orders are shipped every Monday. All orders MUST be placed by 2:00PM/CST each Monday to be shipped that same week. Any orders placed after that time will be shipped the next Monday.
2. How will my product arrive?
Expect that your order will arrive partially to fully thawed. All of our products are shipped frozen solid and packaged in insulated coolers, surrounded by dry ice and ice packs. As the package is going through transit, it will begin to thaw as the cooler has a refrigerator effect on your product and will allow it to thaw while remaining cool. Place in your freezer upon arrival.
3. What carrier do you use?
All orders are shipped via UPS.
4. How do I track my package?
You will receive a shipping confirmation email that will contain a link with your tracking number.
5. How will I know my package has shipped?
You will receive a shipping confirmation email that will contain a link with your tracking number.
6. What time do I need to order by?
All orders MUST be placed by 2:00PM/CST each Monday to be shipped that same week. Any orders placed after that time will be shipped the next Monday.
7. Where do you ship to?
We ship to the entire Continental USA.
Feeding Tips / Transitioning
1. How to properly transition
Please see our Raw Feeding Guide page for a full breakdown of transitioning your dog to our food.
2. Feeding frozen vs thawed
Each dog is different and your dog will experience some changes as they begin their new raw diet. Your dog will likely experience loose stools as they begin their transition. It is important to remember that loose stools are not diarrhea. Your dog's new raw diet is much more nutrient-rich and your dog may experience detoxification as the body cleanses itself of toxins.
3. Will my meat spoil if left out too long?
Yes, this is raw meat and it can spoil the same as any other raw meat. With that being said, while meat that is left out too long may affect us, humans, the great thing about our dogs and cats is that they are not affected by the same bacteria that we are due to their shorter digestive tracts and a higher level of acidity.
4. How much should my dog eat?
Please use the raw feeding calculator on the raw feeding guide or a product page to determine your pet's daily feeding amount.
5. Why are my dog's stools much smaller?
Your dog's stools are smaller because the raw diet that they are now transitioned to is being digested and fully utilized by their bodies. Fillers in your dog's previous diet, which are not utilized are passed through digestion and back out of the body which is why the stools are much larger.
6. Why is my dog drinking less water?
Raw diets are much higher in moisture, most of our Complete Mixes are over 60% moisture, typical of raw food. This means that your dog is getting more moisture from their diet, which is not requiring them to drink as much. The moisture is completely removed from kibble, which also has added sodium, causing your dog to be thirsty more often.
7. Why is my dog vomiting?
There are several reasons your dog may be vomiting. Vomiting is a normal response to detox and your dog may experience this during their transition to their new raw diet. Dogs new to their raw diet also may regurgitate their food and begin to eat again, this is typically due to the dog eating too fast. If the vomit is loose and yellow, this is called yellow bile which means the dog's stomach is empty, try splitting your dog's daily amount into smaller but more frequent meals throughout the day.