WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information You Provide – We and our service providers collect information that you provide when you use the Site, including when you use the Site contact form, sign up for our newsletter, or otherwise contact us with a question, comment, or request.
Information Automatically Collected From You – We and our service providers, may automatically collect certain technical information from your computer or mobile device when you use the Site, such as your Internet Protocol address, your browser type, your operating system, the pages you view on the Site, the pages you view immediately before and after you access the Site, and the search terms you enter on the Site. This information allows us to improve the Site and the services we provide, and enables us to evaluate usage of the Site and to compile statistical reports on Site activity, and to facilitate the delivery of information on the Site or other websites.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We, and our affiliates and subsidiaries, may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- providing you with services or information you request;
- communicating with you about our mission or other purposes;
- providing you with information about the Site or required notices;
- allowing us to improve the Site and the services we provide, such as by better tailoring our content to our users’ needs and preferences;
- generating and analyzing statistics about your use of the Site; and
- detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of law, or other misuse of the Site.
We also may combine or aggregate any of the information we collect through the Site or elsewhere, including from offline data sources, for any of these purposes. In addition, other parties may collect information about a visitor’s online activities over time and across different websites following a visit to our Site.
UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES DO WE DISCLOSE THIS INFORMATION?
We may disclose the information we collect from you through the Site:
- to our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- to service providers who work on our behalf and who have agreed to use the information solely in furtherance of our operations, including, but not limited to, delivering marketing communications;
- to address legal requests and obligations, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to comply with government reporting obligations;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary (a) to protect our rights, the integrity of the Site, or your safety or the safety of others, or (b) to detect, prevent, or respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of law, or other misuse of the Site; and
The Site also may contain third-party links. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the collection and use of your information by such third parties that are not under our control. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
WHERE IS THIS INFORMATION PROCESSED?
Information collected through the Site will be processed in and subject to the laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level protection for your personal information as your home country, and may be available to the United States government or its agencies under a lawful order made in the United States. In addition, we may transfer your information outside the United States to our affiliates, business partners, and service providers located in other countries. By using the Site, you consent to such transfer to, and processing in, the United States and these other countries. By using the Site, you consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the United States for any claim under this Policy, and agree that the laws of the United States will govern any and all claims.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION SECURED?
We endeavor to maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to safeguard the information collected by the Site. However, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the Site over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE?
Certain of our emails may contain an option to opt-out of future emails.
To the extent third parties may collect information online, you may also be able to exercise some choices regarding their collection of information across third party websites via certain third party tools.
WHAT ABOUT CHILDREN’S INFORMATION?
The Site is not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?